Four post hydraulic presses:
Forge Technology, Inc can supply four post hydraulic presses for closed die forging and open die work. Four post hydraulic presses are typically used for open die forging or for forming flanges or preforms to be used in ring rolling.
We can supply hydraulic four post presses from about 1000 up to 14,000 US tons.
Presses can be modified according to the customer’s requirements and can be supplied with:
- Devices for lifting and centering the workpiece
- Punch holder rotary arms
- Punching cylinder in the bed
- Programmable revolving table
- Shearing cylinders on the ram, sides or underneath
- Manipulator interface
- Die-holders and movable bolster
- Control systems with work cycle programming storage for capacity, strokes, work, and speed
- Hydraulic systems designed for optimal high speed production
Call or email Forge Technology for more detailed information.